The Challenge

I am going to spend the next 30 days feeding my family of 5 using only the food I have in my pantry and freezer right now! Check in to see what creative recipes and tips I come up with! And maybe you'll be inspired to make a little Middle Class Magic of your own!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday Night Hodge Podge

Tonight I had to make a funeral casserole for church, so I made extra bow-tie noodles. E.M.M. (darling Daughter) had noodles with butter and parmesan. The boys had a big frozen pizza and noodles and Bob……….um………I can’t remember. Maybe some leftovers or something. R.F. M. (14 y/o son) is going through confirmation, so we didn’t get home til 7. So, it was a laid-back, lazy Sunday night doing homework and making lunches for tomorrow.
No food pic's tonight......just a sweet little doggie named Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment